Monday, October 4, 2010

A walk on the beach

September 20

I love going to the beach because its so peaceful and relaxing. I decided to do my weekly journal sitting at the beach during sunset. To me, seeing a sunset inspires me. It is so beautiful and breathtaking that I just have to stop and stare. While I was watching the sun set I thought about this class and our world. What can I do to make it a better place? Is it really gonna make a difference if I pick up trash on the road or go on a field trip? Well after pondering these questions for a while I found my answers. When I pick up trash I think about the safety of the planet. If everyone stopped picking up trash there would be trash everywhere. I also believe that seeing people doing community service, like a street clean up it inspires other people to do something. The field trips also help me make a difference for a few reasons. I not only inspire myself to help the environment but I retell my entire trip to all my friends which I think will help to inspire at least one or two of them to do something for the environment. I think this trip to the beach helped me reflect on some topics we've been going over in the class and I will definitely continue to reflect outside even after this class is over.




No comments:

Post a Comment